Jan-Erik Sverre works primarily within employment law, procedure and legal matters in regard to real estate.
He is a legal adviser to the members of the National Federation of House Owners, providing assistance in concrete disputes to its members.
He has extensive procedure experience from the ordinary courts and the Land Consolidation Court, and has experience in alternative dispute resolution, both as a court mediator and as council. He is approved as a mediator from The Norwegian Bar Association.
Sverre is widely used as a lecturer in the field of employment law. He obtained his license to practice law in 2007.
Jan-Erik was admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court in 2016.
Norwegian and English
Legal 500 EMEA
- Partner, Kvale
- 2010 - 2015
- Partner, Bull & Co
- 2007 - 2009
- Senior Associate, Bull & Co
- 2006 - 2007
- Deputy Judge I, Oslo County Court
- 2005 - 2006
- Deputy Judge II, Oslo County Court
- 2004 - 2005
- Deputy Judge II, Hallingdal Court
- 2002 - 2004
- Senior Executive Officer/Advisor, Ministry of Fishery and Coastal Affairs
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo
- Specialization, Company Law and Business Regulation, University of Oslo
- Specialization, University of North Dakota